Below are answers to frequently asked questions that we receive. If you still have questions, please get in touch with us or stop by the shop so we can help you.
- What is a pawn?
A short term collateral based loan. We hold your property that you want to keep and give you cash up front. Upon repayment of the loan plus interest, you receive your item back.
- What happens if i’m a day late on my pawn or layaway pickup:
Please call and ask for an extension.
- Can I pick up someone else’s pawn or layaway:
Yes, but only if the person who put an item in pawn or layaway gives permission for you to pick up.
- What are your store hours:
Monday through Friday: 10am – 7pm. Saturday: 10am – 6pm.
- What holidays are you closed on:
Closed Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Do you offer warranties?
– We warranty all pre-owned firearms. New firearms are warranted by manufacturer.
– Electronics: Free 30 Day Warranty.
– Tools: As-Is. Customers are encouraged to test before leaving store.